How to Install Node.js on Windows ?
Step 1 :
- Installing Node.js on a Windows machine is a simple task that can be easily accomplished using the standalone installer.
Step 2 :
- After downloading the installer, just double click it.
- To test the Node.js installation, run the following command on CLI.
- To stop the CLI, press CTRL + D
- Node.js is a platform, which means its features and APIs are kept to a minimum.
- A registry of packages to browse, download, and install third-party modules.
What are the Installation modes on NPM ?
- It is important to remember that NPM has two installation modes.
- The global mode is used to install packages you want Node.js to use globally.
- Once you find the right package, you'll be able to install it using the npm install command as follows.